The majority of people looking to sell a property also look for a real estate agent to do it for them. Real estate agents help them with listings, showings, and narrowing down their potential buyers by researching them and ensuring they meet the seller’s needs.
Nevertheless, working with home buyers has proven to be a better option than with real estate agents. The main reason why home buyers are a better option is that once you show the property, you are looking to sell, you start getting offers immediately.
It Doesn’t Get Any Better.
Unlike home buyers, when you work with real estate agents, the selling process can become a long, overwhelming, and expensive one.
Kansas City home buyers walk you through every step of the process and make it a fast and enjoyable experience. Therefore, they have become more and more popular over time and are also an attractive way to sell any property quickly and easily. Some key advantages of working with Kansas City home buyers are the following:
- Real estate agents in Kansas City charge around 6% on commissions.
- Kansas City home buyers don’t charge any commissions.
No Closing Costs
- With real estate agents, the seller usually pays 1-3% in closing costs.
- Kansas City home buyers assume all closing costs.
No Repair Costs
- Repair costs are negotiated with real estate agents after inspection and appraisals are completed.
- Most home buyers take care of all repairs.
- Usually 4-8 weeks after accepting an offer with a real estate agent.
- Seven days or less with a Kansas City home buyer (clients tend to choose the date)
No Appraisal Needed
- Appraisals are a requirement for lenders.
- Not required with Kansas City home buyers
No Inspection And Financing Contingency
- It is a requirement for lenders. Sales tend to fall because of this.
- Not a requirement for KC home buyers
No Average Days To Be On The Market
- With real estate agents, a house can be on the market for more than 100 days.
- KC home buyers make offers immediately.
Kansas City home buyers will save you time and money. You don’t have to worry about assuming holding costs.
It’s A Win-Win
A significant benefit of selling your property to Kansas home buyers is that they will buy it as-is, meaning you won’t have to worry about doing any updates, repairs, or cleaning to your property to sell it or make it attractive for potential buyers.
You will be able to save a fortune in holding costs by selling your property in a matter of days instead of months or, in a worst case scenario, years.
Finally, if you decide to sell your property to a Kansas City home buyer, you won’t have to spend money on expensive agents’ commissions or fees. With a home buyer, you can sell your house fast and as-is without incurring costly costs.
Leave Your Property In The Right Hands
Something positive about working with Kansas City home buyers is knowing every last detail of the entire process. Trusted companies like KC Property Connection have had over a decade of experience, and hundreds of people are satisfied with their work.
The downside of working with a real estate agent is that even though it’s been the go-to method for years, the process can present unexpected changes. It can take longer than you expected to close a deal or even receive potential offers. Additionally, you risk having your property on the market for too long, which is expensive. You will probably want to save these holding costs.
Making Your Selling Dream a Reality
If you are looking for a trusted home buyer in Kansas City or surrounding areas, then KC Property Connection is the solution you have been looking for. We buy houses in any condition in Kansas and Missouri.
If your home needs repairs or upgrades, we can buy it as-is. If you are facing closure, we help you stop it. If you are moving and need to sell your house fast, we will buy it immediately. These are just a few of the many situations we can help you with. Selling your home with us is your best option.